- Temple Complex (Ganesha Temple, Samadhi Siva Temple and Separate Temples of Devi, Ayyappa, Hanuman, Subramanya, God of Snake, Navagrahas-Nine Planets)
- Spiritual library, Book stall and Reading Room.
- Meditation Hall
- Printing and Publishing Division.
- Publication of a monthly journal ‘Srihrudayam’, dedicated to yoga and vedANTA.
- Discourses on spiritual, moral, vedantic, yogic subjects in and outside the Ashramam.
- Celebrations of Hindu holy festivals.
- Guidence for spiritual enlightenment to lead a peaceful life.
- Many other spiritual, cultural, traditional and humanitarion activities are undertaken from time to time, including poor feeding.
Leave a Reply